Wednesday, May 7, 2014

the annoying Girl

I dreamed I was at a house party.  Most everyone who was there I recognized as faces from my ships crew.  Half the room looked like a cozy apartment and the other half looked like a dimly lit bar with a pool table and a high testosterone game of darts, lots of cursing and slamming shots, but I was having fun doing it.  One of the girls came up to me and said there was someone at the door for me, so I went over to the apartment side and there was a girl there smoking a cigarette in the front doorway, I didn't recognize her, she put out the smoke and said sorry.  I asked what she was doing here, she said she was next door and didn't want her parents to see her smoking so she came over here.  I said whatever, and she was about to leave when she presented me with some drawings she had done for me.  I told her that's kinda weird, so she taped them up outside the front window so everyone could see.  My friends started pulling the drawings down and looked at them, telling me she was kinda crazy psycho for you.  When I went back inside, the party had changed to like a cocktail event, guys smelled like too much cologne, girls in evening dress and dark make-up.  The girl smoking inside was there also, she was a waitress, and came up to me while I sat at a table with some friends, and I remember thinking please don't do anything bizarre, just be a professional.  She approaches the table to take drink orders, and when she gets to me says I know you'll have a glass of pinot noir and begins teasing me in front of everyone.  She sits next to me and takes food from my plate, and ate with her mouth open, making smack noises.  She gets closer to me and says she wants my opinion of something, and shows me a brochure of houses and says she is trying to buy a house for her and her two kids.  I had become annoyed and didn't want to answer her, and then I became really angry when she kissed my ear.  I left, walking outside onto a wood patio with no roof, and looked at the stars.  There was something blocking them and moving across the sky, and when it caught the moons light, it was like a massive red curtain, wadded up and drifting in orbit, like an amoeba.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment