Thursday, May 8, 2014

feelin' Stabby

I guess some dreams light your dark side.  It started in a covert office, I was with my friend Josh.  We were making knives, I made two large ones with thin, flexible gold blades, about the size of meat cleavers.  I gave them to josh, and he had made me a very thick bladed gold Bowie knife, it was unnaturally heavy and I couldn't lift it with just one arm.  We were angry, and there was talk between us about how to get into other parts of the building, which was full of offices and hallways lit only with red exit signs and computer monitor screensavers.  We crept out of our office, trying all the doors quietly.  One was open, we went in and Josh stabbed the man inside working at his desk.  We left silently, and found another open door.  It was my turn to slice in, and the knife was so heavy to lift.  I thought I could lift it above the victims head and let gravity work, but it was absent.  I struggled to bring the knife down into his shoulder, it took a long time but I got it all the way in.  We went looking for more, and found an open room that looked like an indoor paintball course.  There was a group of people against a wall, only one light above their heads was on, we crept behind the silhouettes of the inflatable obstacles.  They were posing for a camera, when we got close they screamed at us for ruining their shot.  We stabbed them all and left quickly, the Sun was rising and more people would show up to the office.  On the way out of the building, Josh saw a group of people outside in a courtyard, I thought it was a bad idea but Josh said fuck it, so I watched him through the glass doors.  He stabbed a girl and she screamed, and all the other people in the yard looked at Josh as he froze.  I thought I need to leave right now, and put the heavy knife in my front pocket.  It cut through the bottom of the pocket and fell down my pant leg as I walked hastily out.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment