Wednesday, May 14, 2014

the dirty Money 2

I dreamed that I was playing Mechwarrior Online, in a long hallway.  It was lined with computers.  I had my phone on the table, I was texting folks while gaming.  There was a guy sitting next to me, I recognize him as a complete asshole to me when I was a kid.  He is very fat and geeky looking.  I looked at my phone and got angry, my phone was different, all the apps were replaced with weird apps I never had on my phone, I looked through my contact list and it wasn't right.  He asked if I had a problem, I said yeah my phone is whacking out, he offered a solution if I gave him some money, like he was some genius tech.  I sensed a scam, I grabbed his phone out of his shirt pocket and looked in it, it was a different physical phone but it had my apps and my contacts in it.  Somehow he switched it, scamming me to pay to have it fixed.  I took both phones and went back to my room, I asked my friend Nathan to fix it, for some reason I see him as the cellphone guy.  We joke a lot, and said he would fix it if I fight him.  I obliged, he's a big boy and can handle it, but partway through our skirmish I remembered he has a heart condition and I stopped for a moment, he smashed my nose and I bled, oops.  I said no worries man, GG WP, and he offered to fix it, my phone not my nose.  He opened his closet, and realized his PC was gone, then mentioned a fat dude was in here last.  I guess he needed his PC to fix phones.  I said I know the fucker you're talking about, I reached into my closet, there was a small drawer near the ceiling, felt around and pulled out my 9mm pistol.  I said I'll empty all 15 hollow points into his gut until he returns our things, Nathan said alright cool man, both very nonchalant about it.  We went to his room down the hall, and he was inside with my friend Latimer.  Latimer was always such a peacemaker, we said why we were here and he led us back to our room, and that he will talk to his roommate about our shit. I don't remember him leaving or coming back, but I remember he offered a solution.  He said the three of us should make a Chu-Hi tower (in Japan, where I met Latimer, we used to drink Chu-Hi and make pyramids out of the cans, very drunk times.  He also used to call me Maynard, after the artist James Maynard Keenan, because I used to sing Tool and A Perfect Circle songs in karaoke bars).  Then, he gave me a drawer and said replace the drawer in my closet with it.  I did, and placed my pistol in the new drawer.  Latimer says "Hey Maynard, check this out..." and dug in the drawer, of which only my pistol was in.  He pulled out wads of cash.  I was like omg wtf, and I had an old feeling I always got around Latimer, like this could get us in deep shit soon, I'm sure.  He did it again and again, pulling out crispy new bills and wadded old ratty ones, in differing random denominations.  I told him to stop, I took enough from him to buy another PC for Nathan, so he could fix my phone.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment