Monday, December 29, 2014

rekt

I dreamed that I was in an office building looking to steal a file.  I was going through a cabinet and when I found it, a girl came up behind me.  She found me out, and said she was going to call for help.  I told her by the time she gets to a phone I'll be gone anyway, then she threw herself on the floor and started ripping her clothes up.  She said they'll find me when she reports that I raped her.  I noticed there was a camera in the lounge area where she stood, between me and the door, so I climbed on top of the cabinet and into the false ceiling, out a vent onto the roof.  I know the camera would catch her totally not being raped.  I got in my car and drove through what looked like an industrial area, like a power plant.  There were other people in the car I didn't recognize, one of them pointed at a tower and said there was smoke.  I looked up and there was red smoke billowing on top a white radio tower.  Then, the tower exploded, I assumed the red smoke designated an artillery strike.  I heard booms and saw rockets lifting into orbit on the horizons, everyone in my car was getting scared.  I saw a news helicopter approaching us, but as it got closer I saw it was retrofitted with weapons.  We got out of the car and I lead the people, including the falsely raped girl (???), into some tall buildings with narrow streets, where I thought the helicopter couldn't follow.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment