Thursday, January 15, 2015

meditation

After a work out I laid on the floor with my headphones in, I fell asleep for like 5 minutes and probably would have slept a bit longer if I wasn't waken by a dream I had.  I dreamed I was riding a horse, it looked neon blue in color, like if it was bleach white at first then its coat was stained with blue toilet bowl water.  We were trotting along a path next to a pond, the pond was at the bottom of a cliff.  The water in the pond was murky and filthy looking.  As I stared at the pond, the horse started to trot into the water, against my will.  It was deeper than it looked, and I panicked.  The horse and I sunk so deep all of a sudden, and next I felt a current taking us deeper and deeper.  Next, I felt we were in a pipe system, I got off the horse and kicked myself in front of it in the pipe, in case the pipe became too small for the horse to pass and we both got stuck.  I was right, the pipe tapered so I was just the right size to pass through.  I was starting to panic that I would run out of breath before the pipe ended, or a clog or grate or strainer or something would have me stuck in a rushing, violent suffocation.  I was hoping (real hard!!!) and trying to restrain my panic and fear to prolong my one breath.  With that thought, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment