Saturday, January 17, 2015

twinkly Toes

I dreamed I was climbing a mesa, it was dark grey in color and the air was cool and foggy.  I got on top of it and it was full of... feet.  Yup... the ground had holes dug out every few feet, in a large grid.  in the holes, people were tied at their ankles and hung inside the holes upside down.  I could only see rope binding ankles and feet with diverse shoes wiggling against their binds.  I ran to the nearest set of feet, then thought "I might have to save them all, best not miss any..."  So, I left that set of feet and went to the corner end, thinking to pull them out of the ground one by one in order, so I didn't miss one and let them pass out or something, being upside down and "prolly" terrified and all... I started pulling people out of the ground, they were all wrapped in plastic grocery bags, arms bound behind their backs.  I didn't completely unbind them all, just pulled them up onto their sides or backs, ripped a hole in the plastic about their mouths so they could breathe, and hit the next.  As I progressed through the rows of holes in the ground, I noticed some peoples feet were violently trying to move free, and others were still.  I decided I would only pull up the people who had kicking feet or twinkling toes.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment