Wednesday, December 10, 2014

all manner of Creepy

I dreamed that I was in a house with high windows and wood walls.  There were lots of people there who were complaining that there was a snake outside on the patio.  I went to take care of it, outside the patio was ridiculously large, like a football field of wooden slats.  It was covered with rattlesnakes, the buzz they made when I stepped close was deafening. I went back inside and told everyone to stay inside and that I had an idea.  Apparently, I had a terrarium in my room full of black snakes that could eat the rattlesnakes.  I took a few out and put them in a plastic grocery bag, then went outside and pulled a black snake out and tossed it at a rattlesnake.  The black snake ate the rattlesnake head first, and turned into what looked like a slimy worm that wiggled between the patio slats and disappeared.  I continued to eradicate the rattlesnakes this way, till the last one, and it was bizarre that it seemed I had an unlimited supply of black snakes in the bag.  On the last rattlesnake, I tossed the black snake at it and this time the black snake ate the rattlesnake tail first, leaving the rattlesnake able to strike back.  It did, striking the black snake over and over again on the neck until its head became severed with the rattlesnakes tail still partially swallowed inside, and I saw the rattlesnake continued to strike its own tail, poisoning itself and then attempting to eat the black snake tail first, with its own tail still in the belly.  The two bodies coiled around each other into a ball, then the small mass grew larger and larger, from like the size of a grapefruit to a basketball, then a toad popped out.  WTF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment