Thursday, December 11, 2014

Moo.

First I remember I was with a group of people, some friends and some I didn't recognize.  There was a girl who seemed drawn and interested in me, but I felt out of place and remained cordial.  The guys in our group attended her lecherously, which I thought was why she confided in me because I wasn't interested in her.  She asked me if I wanted to go vote in an election, for the Navajo Nation.  I said okay, and when we set out for the chapter house the guys followed us and she became annoyed.  When we got there, the staff made us take a test before we were able to vote.  I thought it would be like a survey or something relevant to the election, but it was a math test.  The front page of the test booklet was blank followed by three pages of multiple choice questions.  It was a timed test, and I finished mine quickly but I felt stupid after because the test instructions were to show how we got the answer on the front page, but I just did it in my head and didn't show my work.  I still passed, and she passed hers as well.  She asked if I wanted to go with her to Albuquerque tonight to celebrate our success, for drinks and conversation.  I said okay.  We left to get ready to go, I put on some nice clothes and went to pick her up, but at the house all the guys were there, ready as I was to celebrate.  She was really annoyed, and asked if I would help her do her chores and that she is unable to go, then pulled me aside to whisper that it was an attempt to get the guys to leave us.   I said ooookayyyy.... (??? wtf).  Then to her disappointment, the guys all volunteered to help her out.  She said her cows needed to be milked, haha what?!!!  Then, there really were cows.  They attempted, but the cows became agitated.  I tried it, I never milked a cow, it seemed I was doing it properly, and I ended up milking all the cows in my fancy duds, while the guys ogled the agitated girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment