Sunday, June 22, 2014

the go-green Car

I dreamed that I had an alternative fuel vehicle.  It ran on heads of lettuce.  I went to the grocery store to fill up, buying all the heads of green lettuce, romaine lettuce, bok choy, green and purple cabbage.  Waiting in line to check out, a man approached me wearing a mechanics' shirt.  He noticed my purchase and asked if I had one of the new cars, I says yep!  He was impressed, and said his next vehicle will be one and he will name it Sven.  I told him I named mine Zambie (???).  I walked out to the parking lot and unlocked my car, which looked like my truck except it had no wheels, just laid flat on the ground unsupported.  In the passenger seat, there was a cylindrical tower that went through the roof, and on the roof the cylinder supported a turret with a cannon.  The middle seat looked like an empty bathtub, and there was a hole on the cylinder with words above it "LOAD".  I filled the tub with my vegetables, turned the key in the ignition and watched from the window the empty wheel spaces grew giant legs, reptilian legs with little claws.  The engine hood opened part way, and a turtles head popped out and looked back at me.  I turned the steering wheel, which turned the turret, loaded a head of lettuce in the "LOAD" port, then launched it onto main street.  The turtle watched it soar then skittered after it, scooping it up in its beak as I launched another further down the street.  The ride felt like I was driving a car with square wheels, but it was fun.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment