Saturday, April 26, 2014

the strawberry Kiss

First I saw my ex, with her bf.  I was a spectator in a game show, they were contestants.  I sat on a metal bleacher, in the dark, behind a few camera crews and the stage was well lit.  The game was an eating contest, the contestants had to eat bizarre things.  She was first, and she was presented with a ceramic table lamp.  She resisted, but her bf  kept urging her "come on!... come on!".  He was really hyper.  She did it, swallowing the lamp whole, you could see the shape of the lamp in her throat, and she began to choke while crushing the ceramic in her throat, like how a snake eats an egg.  She was crying after she swallowed it, and it was his turn.  He was presented with a medieval armored chest plate.  The crowd was all hyped up and he was jumping around excited, then backed out of the competition and said he couldn't do it.  My attention turned to the girl sitting next to me, Anne.  She was watching while eating from a plastic carton of strawberries.  I like her lips, and imagined they taste like strawberries, she looked back at me and kissed me.  We laughed, I told her I eat strawberries with the top bit of leaves still on, I felt happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment