Sunday, April 27, 2014

stress

I remember being in the downstairs 1/2 bathroom,  it felt like I was eating stale tortilla chips but tasted sharp, organic, and metallic. Like I licked a lawnmower blade clean, my gums like an allergic swelling reaction to it.  My mouth hurt, my teeth sent signals to my head with every heart beat.  I felt grit in my mouth, but found nothing in the mirror, I rubbed my tongue around my teeth more and more, trying to spit it out but nothing.  Then, I felt a warm wetness flood my mouth, and I tasted iron.  I spat blood into the sink, and thought okay.. no biggie, chill out.  Swish it with water, clean it out, and I filled my mouth from the sink and swished, the blood filled my mouth and a tooth came out.  I looked for a nerve ending, and winced at the pain, I pulled the stopper on the sink to save my tooth.  Then another came out.  I panicked, and opened my mouth for fear of letting my teeth grind on each other.  i pushed on my incisors with my finger, spitting grams of blood, and they came loose.  I again filled my mouth with water and swished, and spit out blood and teeth.  All of them, I was afraid to close my mouth and breathed cautiously through my nose.  I stared at my reflection with my mouth open toward the sink, letting the blood and drool out, i started to look behind the mirror, the medicine cabinet, for a gauze.  I thought using the toilet paper would be too messy, until I thought of biting down on an entire roll, then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment