Saturday, April 26, 2014

master chief Walkin

I was in the ship, in the berthing, in my rack which was on the very top.  It was lights out, the entire berthing was dimly lit in soft red light.  I was sick, it felt like a fever, I laid feeling sweaty and above my head, in arms reach was a network of sweaty pipes, wrapped in foam and thickly painted over.  I rolled over onto my stomach, then I felt the need to get up, and suddenly I felt weight on my back.  I was about to roll over and look when I felt hands around my neck, choking me and pulling me back, as if whatever it was is trying to bend me in half backwards, and my head started to rub against the pipes.  I couldn't scream and I was about to freak out, (I became aware I was dreaming and was thinking how to wake myself up), and it suddenly stopped.  I got out of my rack, still feeling sick and irritated.  I went to the shoe rack and one of my boots was missing, I looked around for it, in the other shoe racks to see which prick is messing with my fucking boots.  It was gone, so I left the berthing in my socks and walked toward my office.  Inside, DK1 McCollough was still up working, and started messing with me.  I was about to blame him for my missing boot when he told me to go get him mid-rats from the messdeck.  I did, calling him a fat ass, and he laughed.  When I got back with the food, the rest of the office was up.  He ate and told me to take the tray and utensils to the scullery, I was really irritated about this.  Then everyone in the office dropped their crap that needed to be washed on the tray, and I left angrily.  I wanted to use the scullery door on starboard side, but the p-way was covered in Tyvek wrap and it smelled like fresh paint.  So, i went to the port side, which had a slotted wall in the shapes of a tray, a fork, a spoon, a knife, and a cup.  I crammed the pieces in and felt angry because someone put a salt shaker on the tray, and there was no slot for that.  I didn't notice a trashcan next to the slots, and realized I shoved the tray in with food still on it, and I heard the scullery workers inside start bitching at me.  I dropped the salt shaker in the garbage before they could come out and see who, then a master chief stopped me.  It was Christopher Walkin, he was a master chief (lol), and he said I'm out of uniform, I didn't have boots on, and after I get my boots on, I had to go to his office for captains mast, he saw what I did at the scullery.  As he walked off he said "hey... shipmate... buck up!... you know... you gotta do... all these things... not the end of the world..." and made a pistol with his fingers and shot me, aiming with one eye closed.  I was angry and now i felt like I was in deep shit, but his last word made me feel better.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment