Monday, April 27, 2015

me Eyeballs

I dreamed that I was getting ready for work, and when I put on my glasses my vision was really bad.  I looked at my eyes closely in the mirror, thinking I had gotten something in it, it was that bad.  My eyes were a different color, instead of dark brown they were indigo outside and gold touching the pupil.  I thought "oh shit... I'm going blind", and went to the optometrist.  There, the optometrist checked me out and worked on getting me a new prescription.  When he did, he said somehow my vision improved, and my glasses were of course too strong, making it hard to see.  He wanted to know how I did it, I said I have no clue.  I asked what was up with the eye color, he said he will have another look and started examining again with the lighted microscope thingamajiggy, then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment