Sunday, April 26, 2015

my best Friend

I first remember being in a courtroom.  There was the judge and there was me, that's it.  The judges stand was high, so high I couldn't actually see him but his voice echoed in the empty hall well.  He said my name, and I heard paper rustling up there.  He said this is a sentencing, and that usually he hangs people like me.  I felt sick.  Then, he said "Well it won't do to hang ya, considering you're already dead, but I can still sentence you to hell, hell, hell"  and I heard the wooden hammer clap.  Then, someone came into the courtroom.  I was being held by guards that seemed to come out of nowhere and could only stare at the floor.  The person who came in told the judge to wait, that he knew me and I was his friend and that my sentence was wrong.  The judge asked if he was sure, and the man grabbed my hair to force me to look up at him.  He looked at me and said "Yep, that's him alright, I know him, he's my friend."  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment