Sunday, April 26, 2015

the Wind

I dreamed I was on a ship, it was old and wooden.  It had just landed on a city coast.  The city was built on the side of a hill receding into the ocean.  I got off the boat with my cousin, Leon, and all the people were running and hiding in fear, not from us.  There was something else attacking them, so we quickly ran to find somewhere to hide.  The attackers came in waves, and a siren sounded with each wave.  The sun was setting, and the streets were dark in between the tall buildings.  It was tiring, most of the streets were steep inclines.  In the frenzy, I lost Leon, but I found a random guy who was motioning for me to hide in his house.  I said ok but I have to find my friend.  I retraced my steps and found a group of people inside an open man-hole, in the sewer.  They asked if I could cover the hole for them.  I looked in and saw Leon, I helped him out so we could go together to the random guys' house.  I replaced the cover and found the streets were empty and eerily silent.  We hauled ass to the house, and the guy let us in.  It was a nice house, and we helped the few people inside lock and cover all the windows, doors and turned all the lights out.  There were two men and a bunch of kids, we all went downstairs into a kitchen area, they said it's the safest area.  The men were cooking pasta, and started to argue in another language about what kind of cheese to use.  I tried to get them to calm down in case whatever we were hiding from heard, then I heard an elevator bell.  The men got scared because they forgot about the elevator, so we hid.  Whatever it was that got in moved so fast I couldn't see it and stirred up a wind moving so fast, it quickly unlocked all the doors and windows and let more in.  There was a huge window that looked 20 feet tall, with a long red curtain over it.  The giant curtain swayed in the wind covering half the room, so I got behind it and hid inside somehow, not sure how.  I got lost inside, there was cool wind and red everywhere.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment