Wednesday, April 15, 2015

me runnin' Chooz

I dreamed I was in a theatre, watching a sad movie.  It wasn't crowded, but I sat right next to a stranger even though there was plenty room.  We left and outside I realized we were in a concentration camp.  The gates were high and guarded, the ground was dark and damp.  I was put to work making bombs, pressing charges into shells.  Someone there said we were going to try and sneak out to get food, so I changed my shoes from sandals to running shoes.  Suddenly, the guards called for an inspection, so we all lined up in the mud.  I was scared, I wasn't wearing my sandals and they would find it suspicious, and I noticed the others who meant to sneak out also had running shoes on.  A woman was inspecting us, and she pulled aside all she found with running shoes on.  She told the rest to continue working and that she will execute all of us with running shoes.  We all knelt, I was first in line, and next was a girl who was crying, she told me she knew it would be okay but she was scared anyway.  I was thinking of something comforting to say when the inspector, now executioner, trained a pistol at me and told me to look up at her.  When I did, she winked, then I heard a boom.  It wasn't her pistol, but a bomb had fallen near.  The executioner turned her weapon on her guards, screaming "Run!! Run! Run!" while she unloaded at them.  We escaped, I felt shaken, we kept running past bombs and dead folks.  We suddenly arrived at an airport, where people waited to aid us.  The girl who was next in line to be executed addressed the crowd, saying we only escaped because of the traitor and the fact that we had put running shoes on, enabling us to quickly evade the bombing.  They flew us back to the U.S., where my grandma was waiting to pick me up in the Albuquerque airport.  She took me to my dads house.  After all that went on, he wasn't excited or interested in my crisis, just talked to me about himself.  I made up my mind I could run to my apartment easily, I still had my running shoes on, so I left.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment