Tuesday, April 7, 2015

meditation (the McVegan)

I blew my thighs off, great workout, and stretched then laid on the floor in meditation when I felt like dying.  I dreamed about a car that I am going to paint.  It's stressful, in waking life, it's a shit car and I wouldn't spend money to paint it, but in my dream, I went above and beyond to order a new bumper kit for it.  I ordered it on Amazon, it was morning, and I got the package instantly.  For some reason, I took the box into a public restroom to open it, and I found I was ripped off when I opened it. Shit, fuck blushing angry sweat on my brow.  I pulled a crudely cut sheet metal bumper out, and a bag of sheet metal screws and rubber washers.  It looked like it belonged on an unsafe carnival ride, and the bumper was only a foot wide, while the car is fuckin' like 5 feet wide.  The rest of the box was full of packaging stuffers, wadded paper and bubble wrap.  I pulled it all out, and at the bottom of the box was a McDonald's bag, and it smelled fresh.  I looked at the receipt stapled on the bag, and it was for this mornings' date.  I looked through it and it was full of McNuggets, boxes of hamburgers and fries.  I pulled it all out and found a "sammich" with a sticker that said "McVegan", as gross as it was to eat in a public restroom, I took a bite.  Then another, and more, and then I woke up.  When I woke, I was drooling all over my arm on the floor, hungry as fuck! (???)

No comments:

Post a Comment