Monday, May 4, 2015

stoopid fukn Cat!

I dreamed I was in a room, it looked like a public banquet area in like a hotel or a college.  The carpeting was commercial and the wall at the entrance was a false, pull out blind with a hole for a door.  There was a line of portable tables covered with cheap white linen, and an indoor grill at one end.  It was a gathering of people I didn't know, and I was dressed to impress.  I was trying to make a good impression.  There was a man tending the grill, he asked I get salmon out and ready to grill. I obliged, seasoning and honey dressing the filets. I gave them to him, counting the people and the filets so everyone got one.  I didn't intend to eat any, but he insisted.  I didn't want to offend, so I made myself one.  Then,  I helped serve everyone, looking for a chance to get rid of my piece.  My chance came, I found a cat behind a big red sofa in the corner of the room.  I said I'll take a break real quick before I join the table over there, and I reached my salmon filet in aluminum foil over and behind the couch.  I felt the cat nibbling, then the whole weight of the fish slide off the foil.  I started to walk toward my seat at the table when the cat trotted out meowing at me, licking his lips and rubbing at my ankles.  It suddenly attracted everyone at the tables' attention.  The cat scratched up my pant legs to my knees, I acted like I had no idea what was going on.  I picked it up to carry it out, but it bit and scratched at my hands, clinging to me when I threw him off like I grabbed a wad of fish hooks.  I was embarrassed, I didn't want to reveal I had given it my fish, and now it wanted more.  It scrambled up my arms onto my neck, latching on with razor pain across me.  I looked at my hands and the scratches were everywhere, and terrible.  My flesh appeared from within each small gash, and I knew I would need stitches they were so bad.  I didn't want to hurt the cat though, everyone was looking.  I didn't know what to do except stand very still and awkward so it didn't move and tear my neck and back up.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment