Sunday, May 17, 2015

no more Tigers

I dreamed I was building a wooden ship.  It was huge, and the bow didn't point out over the ocean, it pointed straight up into the sky (???).  I didn't know what I was doing I guess.  People watching wanted to get in and see but I kept everything out.  In the center of the main deck was a vault, inside it was a refrigerated store room for seeds and vials of different animal blood.  I was sealing the entire outside surface with wood sealer then I let a select few people onboard.  I guess I was going into space in a wooden ship because one of the people I selected yelled at the people being left behind.  She said only people who don't eat flesh can go because they won't fuck up the planet.  I felt uneasy about that comment, I felt it true but unnecessary to taunt others about it.  Everyone I selected on the ship stared at her like "WTF lady?!?..."  She quietly left, as if shamed off the ship by our silent stares.  It was weird.  I went into the vault and there was a command console, it was holographic and high-tech looking, yet set into a crude wooden workbench.  A boy was watching me work, asking where we are going.  The screen looked like a constellation app on a smartphone, and Mercury was highlighted.  I just pointed there, and he noticed my forearm tattoo of a tiger.  He said tigers are scary, and I told him it's okay, I didn't pack any tiger or bear or alligator blood.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment