Wednesday, May 27, 2015

hamburger and hot Dog

I first remember walking in a full parking lot with a friend.  I haven't seen her in a long time, when someone approached us and asked if she wanted to go to a party.  We were having a good conversation, then she decided to go, I wasn't invited, I felt left out and jealous a little.  I was looking for my car, then two guys I knew came up, asking if I wanted to hang out with them and that they saw how I was rejected.  I said alright, and the apartment was just at the end of the parking lot.  There, they played video games for what felt like 5 minutes then my friend freaked out and said we have to go pick up his dog.  I said alright, I have a car we can go no problem, so we went back outside to find where I parked.  Their neighbors were actually the guys who asked the girl I was with to the party, and they were all outside chatting and drinking.  Fuck! I walked faster and I felt bitter being reminded.  We found my car and were on the road, found the dog.  However, it wasn't a dog, it was a cow (ehh...).  It was stuck on the side of the road in a ditch.  We tied a ratchet strap to it and used the car to pull him out.  Just a tug and he popped out and floated really stiff-like past the car (it was weird) .  When it reached the end of the strap, it just bounced and floated back and forth.  I had to time the car right to lead him because each time he bounced he came back faster and faster, violently pulling my car.  I did it, and we lead him carefully down the road until he ran out of inertia and stopped.  My friend said it is now safe to get him.  We got out and the cow was a dog.  A brown wiener dog who playfully ran away from his owner, dragging 30 feet of heavy ratchet strapping behind, all three of us chasing him down the highway.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment