Wednesday, July 30, 2014

social media

I first remember a group of friends, we were in an indoor basketball court about to play paintball.  I was setting up my equipment when my teammate approached me, Lung Butter.  He said he is going to stream the game and put it on YouTube.  He gave me a paintball mask that had a go-pro camera on, I said okay cool I'll wear it.  I turned on the camera and set up, and when I entered the game there were a lot of people on the court, it looked like a party.  The lights were dim except for multi-colored lights and lasers, and there was a bar, and a DJ.  I was confused where the game was going to happen with so many people dancing and drinking.  Everyone I came across saw my camera and acted out, I felt very popular, everyone was coming up to me, but not me personally but my camera, posing and shouting out.  I walked about wondering if the game was even going to happen, and felt out of place because I saw no one else ready to play paintball.  When I asked, everyone ignored me but not the camera, I was getting annoyed, and turned the camera off.  Suddenly, one of my teammates found me, and told me we were moving downstairs in an underground complex to play since the party was getting ridiculous.  Lung led me through the locker room area, into an elevator.  The ride down took, awhile, we had a conversation about his gf, my gf, new recipes we tried and chocolate habanero peppers.  When we arrived, we were in a cave lit dimly with torches and it was humid, in fact the walls and rocks, or stalagmites and stalactites were slick with dew.  He said they found people down here who would let us play and not let anyone else in, and I had to meet them.  So, I did, and the people looked like ants, like humans with antennae, large eyes, four arms and big booties.  That's all I remember, I was legitimately freaked out a bit, and woke up.  I hate having fevers.

No comments:

Post a Comment