Sunday, August 10, 2014

this Sucks!

I dreamed I had to go back to the Navy, stationed in Japan, I was drafted to.  As awesome as it would be to go, I didn't want to go because that would mean leaving Anne on the other side of the world.  It just sucked, I arrived at the ship feeling sickened and lost.  I was texting her, my only comfort it seemed.  The people in my office were having a party, I decided to join, thinking a few drinks would help take the edge off.  I had wine, I remember thinking I'm starting to get drunk so now I feel depressed as well.  It hit emotionally hard, a huge sense of loss and sadness.  I text Anne and asked if she wanted to Skype later that evening, she said yes, and I felt my spirit lifted.  I went back to the ship, and my old co-worker "Wu" was there.  She said welcome back, and that I should check my work PC for my duty day.  I thought I'll do it tomorrow, I just got here there's no way I'm scheduled already.  I asked if I can use the work PC to Skype, she said no, and there was no Wi-Fi either.  I text Anne and said I can't Skype, bummer.  I then realized it would be morning for her when I'm here, it was really depressing, I hated being so far.  I asked Wu if she wanted some wine, she said no, then I drank a whole bottle of Pinot Noir like water.  I logged onto the work PC to see my duty day, and it said I'm on right now.... I thought no fucking way man!!! Then there was a call, Wu answered, and then she said I'm supposed to stand watch right now and they needed me to go to the armory.  I wanted to give up life, I'm gonna be in a world of trouble when I go to the armory intoxicated.  Fuck.  What a nightmare, I woke up so relieved I woke up.  Good fucking morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment