Sunday, July 20, 2014

the kings' Crown

I dreamed I was in the desert, the rocks were red and it was sunset.  I was with Dah (father.. BLEH!).  We were hunting, but we didn't have weapons.  I tracked a stag until a chain link fence stopped my progress.  Dah started to walk down the length to find an opening, I just said fuck it and climbed over.  I lost sight of Dah, thought whatever were both looking for the same stag, of which I found.  It was young, still velvet but I'm not interested in trophies, I thought okay, how am I to take this mofo?  In the distance, where Dah disappeared, I saw a giant bear.  I got real scared, the animal was distant yet as tall as the mesas, like 4 or 5 stories.  I debated running away, but thought if I run that fucker is gonna chase, so instead I spooked the stag.  The bear chased after it, and I ran like hell back over the fence, hoping he wouldn't see me as I climbed, over the hard rocks that made my knees throb.  I looked back to see the bear was eating the stag, in one mouthful (shit!).  When I got home, there were many people there, I told them about the bear and no one believed me... It was so annoying.  They wanted proof, I said my Dah might have seen it, but he was not there to confirm, fuckin' annoying!  I looked out the front window to see if it was still out there, and I noticed along the fence there were people lined up, cutting the fence down.  I asked why, they said because there was a war or something and the fence had divided us from another group of people.  They said they were all imprisoned here in my house and were waiting for me to come home before they cut the fence.  When they finished the fence, the other group of people came over, led by a man in a motorcycle helmet.  He was in a long black robe and his helmet was red and had velveteen antlers screwed in, like the stag.  He took off his robe and he had a black leather vest with a red cross on the back.  He gave me his helmet and said keep it, and asked me if I could paint his motorcycle.  I said "no problem, guy", that's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment