Tuesday, July 29, 2014

hot chicks

I dreamed I was on the way to a party, it was bright outside and really humid.  I felt hung over or woozy as I stepped out of the car.  The apartment I was headed to seemed far, for some reason we parked at the opposite end of the parking lot, which was unnaturally big.  Super Wally-World sized lot, and I could feel the heat off it rising.  As I staggered for the apartment complex, I felt something land on my head, it was a chicken.  A fucking chicken flew and settled on my head, so rude, his clawed feet made me gnash my teeth.  I turned around because I heard  "peep-peep-peeping" behind me, to find a few chicks following the hen that gripped my noggin.  I thought "oh! the black top is too hot for them!", so I scooped up the chicks in my hands and immediately felt their little clawed feet burning my palms.  I hurried to the grass front yard to let them go, so hot in my hands, yet the parking lot seemed to grow ever larger, or our funky chicken party were all shrinking.  .  I woke up feverish, sweaty, hot and dizzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment