Sunday, July 26, 2015

the Artist

I dreamed I was on a trip, in a bus.  There were lots of people I knew from grade school.  A girl sat next to me, I was staring out the window when she took my arm and held it up, admiring  my tattoos.  She was definitely hitting on me, getting very close.  I wasn't interested though, and steered the conversation away from anything flirty and we talked about art and tattoos.  The bus driver announced that we had too many people, and asked for any volunteers to stay behind.  I didn't know where we were, but I volunteered.  The girl held onto my arm and she became deeply saddened I had chose to leave, I said goodbye nice talk and left.  I checked into a hotel, it was a house actually.  I was thinking I'm gonna have to get rid of some of my things to walk home in the morning.  I walked about the house, asking if any of the other occupants wanted my art supplies.  I found a little girl who said she wanted to draw, so I gave her all my things, thinking I'll buy more when I get home.  I found that all the rooms in the house did not have doors, and there was a gym.  I decided to workout because I couldn't sleep.  In the gym, instead of a whole wall covered in mirrors, there was a one way window.  A group of guys were staring out the window, where the little girl was drawing a huge mural of snakes laying around and on top of an old abandoned truck.  It looked impressive, I watched for awhile and thought I'll just fly home instead of walk.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment