Tuesday, July 14, 2015

the spider Room

I dreamed I went to school, high school.  That building I loathed... not for architecture but for peer rejection.  That shit sucked for me, but I had me friends, like 90% in band class.  We stalked the entire high school, just being allowed access after hours accrued us this, besides the sheer amount of stupid going on.  It was Friday, some friends and I hid in the school overnight.  It was eerie, but we raided vending machines and found comfort in our echoed screams inside the basketball court.  I was always so modest, they started drinking, I said no.  I walked home, the path was long but I knew it well in waking, it passed instantly.  I went to pee, then when I came back to my room there was a girl there.  She wore a uniform, it looked heavy and wool, grey and with regalia matching the SS.  She looked straight out of a holocaust movie, but without Nazi symbols.  She looked Asian, stern and without make-up.  I said "Hi!", she inspected my room meticulously, saying before she left that I should run away.  I said perhaps, but she smiled and raised her brow at me as she left, suddenly she was attractive.  Next, a girl I knew walked in, inspected my space.  She was a coworker, jokes were endless between us, but she was afraid to look at me.  She said I gotta leave ASAP.  She wore the same uniform as the girl earlier, who liked me.  I was confused, but I agreed.  I blacked out, and when morning came, I was still in my dream, I'd guess 20 seconds since my last remembrance.  The Sun stroked every corner of the walls here, yet my room was empty.  Only my bed, then I saw glint, sparkles, recognition of silver spiders webs, natural geometry gracing the legs and walls near my bed, a bit disgusting.  I sat up in my bed, seeing my socks and shoes plastered to the ground in thick silver webbing.  I pulled it up, for some reason thinking to bite a thick strand, and immediately spitting out a wad of spiders webs from my mouth.  I pulled the strands out my mouth meticulously, yet when I looked about, the room was institutionally empty.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment