Wednesday, July 8, 2015

i don't fukn Know

(WARNING: Blood and regurgitation)
I dreamed I was visiting family.  It was evening, we were all in a kitchen while food was being prepared, all drinking.  I felt drunk, I felt happy to be with everyone there again.  Suddenly, it felt like I had hair stuck in my mouth.  I tried to spit it out but it seemed to get worse.  I felt it in between my teeth and binding my tongue, reaching back toward my throat, making me want to gag.  I went to the kitchen sink and started pulling it out, it went from annoying to WTF!?!  As I pulled clumps of hair out, I discovered what felt like plastic strips binding my tongue and creeping between my teeth.  It hurt, I pulled out strips of what looked like twist ties, pulling from between my teeth made my gums bleed some.  It seemed I was getting it all out, but the last two strands were leading down my throat.  I gave it a tug and almost threw up, so I pulled it slowly yet I had to use some muscle to get it moving.  It was attached to a rope, which when I got dislodged, was a knotted and doubled over length of rope, no idea how long, hanging out my mouth.  I could only breathe through my nose, I was desperately trying to unknot it and find an end to work with.  I was able to tug on one strand, and it felt like the end of the rope was slipping out my throat.  When I pulled it out, the end was knotted around a jump rope handle.  I pulled from that end only, sorting out the rope and knots along the way.  Then, I found a strand to the other end of the rope, and pulled.  This gets weird, I pulled and I felt movement on the other end, it hurt my throat down to my belly.  In a panic, I just ripped the end out, and I'd guess a "medium sized" fucking live alligator spilled out my mouth.  I was appalled, the rope was stained in blood, the end I pulled leading into the alligators mouth.  It kept away, hissing in the corner of the room.  I pulled on both ends of the rope, more and more length came out and I was desperately hoping it would all be over and out.  It didn't, it stopped and it felt like the middle of the entire rope was tied around wherever the tongue begins in my throat.  I pulled slowly, I tugged sharply, I moved my neck in awkward ways, my gums still bled all the while.  Finally, I turned to my mom and muttered "I need help, I need to get to a hospital".  She started looking through a phonebook for where to go, I cut the ropes near my mouth with a steak knife.  She pointed in the phonebook, saying if this was where I wanted to go.  I took the book and took out my cell to dial the number.  I didn't do it, I felt the rope sliding up my throat, the tight knot sliding off felt familiar (and inappropriate to detail)... but sore and wet, yet satisfying.  I led the rope out, and as soon as the knot popped off my tongue...  It was terrible.  So much blood and food spilled out, I didn't vomit, it just spilled out.  I held my head over the sink as my family held me, even praising me for it.  My mom said "Okay, we understand now", and I remember someone saying something about the alligator and what I ate.  I felt my guts empty and when I looked it was all indistinguishable flesh, splinters of bone and so much blood.  It was so fucking disgusting, I felt myself wanting to vomit for real and I woke up.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment