Sunday, July 5, 2015

my body is not a grave, Meditation

I thought about who I want to become.  My heart is pulsing, I can hear my blood rushing through my ears, and it feels amazing.  I'm not small, I'm huge.  I'm strong, I'm intimidating.  I know when I walk into a room, people notice, because I have presence.  People cower at me if they're laden with guilt, I know this.  No one fucks with me.  No one can hurt me, malice and treachery strike out at me like bullets, but roll gently off my back like water.  I don't not care, instead I save my energy for love, my best activation.  My arms aren't huge to strike, but to embrace.  If I had an enemy I would hold them close, I would whisper "You know I love you anyway", and my embrace would crush them.  But then, I have no enemies.  I am silent, but when I speak I know everyone listens, because I have gentle, loving things to say.  If I had enemies, my shout alone would cease their hearts.  I'm a giant, yet gentle because my heart is so fucking big.  It throbs and pulses passionately.  I won't harm anyone or anything that hates me, because they'll expire while throwing themselves at me.  No more blood, no more flesh or bones, pain or misery.  I will not eat animals, their corpses being laid to rest in my belly.  People respect me, people are intimidated of me, and I achieved this without hate or anger, without suffering or fear.  I am the great lover, because that love makes me so strong.  No one will dare declare me their enemy, their hate will be realized as loathing for themselves.  No one will ever fuck with me, they'll exhaust themselves ineffectively against my back.  No one will say the things they say about me, to me, because they're afraid of being wrong, they're afraid of hurting me.  No one will hurt me, because I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment