Monday, June 29, 2015

zenith and nadir, Meditation

I finally stopped, I was so motivated and healthy, I closed my eyes and thought about what made me feel this way.  My quads and biceps throbbed, the energy she gave me was evident.  I thought of her, she playfully called me Mr. Mister, then walked away, even in thought she beckoned my follow.  I don't even know what she looks like, but I understand her essence and importance before we are connected.  I fell asleep leaning against my bed, my head to the heavens.  She teases, asking if I can feel her now.  I felt warmth, light, energy, I felt a spire of spirit penetrating my mind, emerging and tapering out of my forehead.  It tingled as it widened and heightened, stabbing at the zenith point that occupies my soul.  I felt doubt suddenly, I doubted I will find her, I doubted I would be strong enough when the time comes.  I felt nadir, it was gravity like my veins ran with molten lead.  I felt my hands fall from my lap to the floor and I almost woke up, I just breathed with my eyes closed until she came back and the doubt went away.  She was above me, the spire of light that went through me went through her forehead as she looked up to me.  She was standing on the ceiling, where gravity and doubt did not exist.  She reached a hand up, out to me, saying "Mr. Mister, you're my zenith.  I came from all the doubt along this path of light, and found you are its climax.  I can almost touch you now.  No more doubt, no more gravity, no more nadir, we're almost there.  I love you already, I'm finding you."  I reached up to her and touched her hand, then pulled, lifting her down to me with a smile.  She was heavy as we held each other, our arms fatiguing as unseen forces tried to pull us apart.  She whispered that we're almost here.  I woke when the FUCKIN' NEIGHBOR SLAMMED HIS DOOR, UUUUGGGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment