Sunday, June 7, 2015

my daughter who ate the Sun

I dreamed that the world was all fiery and the sky was red.  I was old.  I was... fucking old, grandpa status.  It was calm outside, I had a knock at my door.  It was someone I knew a long time ago, my ex.  She had a baby, said it was mine and I had to take it.  I did without hesitation, she was my daughter, I was shocked yet instantly in love with her.  She had a name but I don't remember it when I woke, just that it started with an "M".  She grew fast, I closed the door and she was a teen.  I fixed her some food and she was a woman.  I talked to her and she said she was not real... it got weird.  She showed me her hair, where she had an electrical cord connected to the back of her head.  She could only live if she was plugged into a wall outlet.  Suddenly, the red world was full of war.  I was old and frail, but my daughter protected me, she was fierce.  She used my firearms when I couldn't anymore, saying that I had made her smart.  However, she couldn't go farther than her extension cord.  She said she can help the world if she wasn't so limited.  I had an idea, which didn't make sense at all but worked.  I made a bomb.  An atomic bomb, but it was small like a Ping-Pong ball.  I remember it, I made a shell of tungsten around an explosive that would send a plug of uranium into a plutonium core.  It was a miniature atom bomb from WW2.  I primed the bomb, then told my daughter to quickly eat it.  She did, using water to help swallow it, looking like a snake swallowing an egg.  After it was down, she hugged me.  She had long dark brown hair, she was so pretty like her mother, and I watched my arms hugging her disintegrate.  I was dead, yet watched over her like a ghost.  I saw her eyes were like fire and she looked up to me angrily, said she will burn me up so no one will hurt me.  She said it tastes like she ate a slice of the Sun, and that the explosion in her stomach made her strong.  She ripped the electrical cord from the back of her head, saying she doesn't need it anymore.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment