Friday, March 6, 2015

the snort Gun

I first remember being in an auditorium.  the stage was set between two seating areas, kind of like a runway.  The play was supposed to be about guns, but there were no actual guns.  Everyone sitting with me was in costume, and I found we had just finished our performance and were about to watch the competing team.  It started, and the play made no sense.  It was weird, there was a man dressed as a baby and a duo of girls trying to do a Japanese animation routine, but they seemed lost in their act and embarrassed.  Then, a progression of people carrying people stacked on top of people came progressed out, like a human powered parade.  They danced and swayed to Indian music, it got really intense. I saw, in the opposite seating area, a girl I knew years ago.  She saw me and came up to say hi.  She had to yell at me, she was also dressed in costume and asked me to hold her prop, which was like a spacey, fantasized gun.  She screamed in my ear that I looked good and my arms are huge now, which of course made me feel awesome :] I pulled the trigger on her prop, and it made a noise and fired harmless but visible light beams.  She grabbed it and said "Oooo no! I don't know how to make it stop..."  The thing kept recharging, making an inhaling whoosh then fired with a vibrating snort, again and again while the music and snort sounds intensified.  Then, I woke up, and my laptop was playing a YouTube vid called "When white people listen to Indian music", which was where the music came from, and the snort gun was my snoring that woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment