Tuesday, March 10, 2015

jaws

I dreamed I was in a city, it was tall and dense.  The people were scared, and on the news there was something about aliens attacking (haha!).  The power in the city went out, and everyone was quarantined in it by ships.  I went with a group of people I didn't know to escape and get food and supplies to bring back.  For some reason, I had parked my truck outside the city limits while hiking, I told the group we could use it to get food and I also had a rifle in it. We were able to leave the gate that surrounded it with fake I.D.'s, and the aliens looked like humans.  We got to the truck and drove to a military depot where soldiers loaded a pallet of stuff in the back, and we returned to the city.  Inside, we found that half the city had fallen into a lake that wasn't there before, so what remained of the city was rested at the edge of a cliff with water below. We ran into a building that was halved by the cliff, and below in the water there were lots of people screaming and struggling.  There were also silhouettes of sharks investigating the disaster.  Our group was upset and worried, yelling we have to save them.  I took my rifle and said if I can shoot a shark that was further away from the people, maybe the rest will follow the blood and give the people a chance to swim away.  I took a few shots, but the targets were too small and fast.  Then, I saw a huge sting ray gliding toward the frenzy, and I was able to hit it.  We watched and screamed at the people to swim away from the feeding frenzy, which erupted quickly and looked like boiling red water.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment