Saturday, March 7, 2015

the shitty chicken Bucket

I dreamed I was back in the Navy.  I was on duty, and was on the roster for a watch.  For some reason, my grandma wanted to take me to dinner.  I was preparing for my watch when she asked, so on my way to the station, I did the shittiest thing and snuck off to meet my granny at some fast food restaurant.  I felt obligated to go because she said she was bringing my son.  When I got to the restaurant, it was at the top of some concrete steps, like 30 feet above the street.  It smelled like fried chicken and fried everything you could fry, like sniffing the air raises your cholesterol.  My grandma drove her car up the steps (???!!!) and everyone looked at her in shock. I started to walk up the steps, kind of embarrassed, but then terrified when I remembered I was in my uniform and about to go on watch so I also had a shotgun and pistol.  I quickly told grandma I had to go, she insisted I take a bucket of fried chicken so I did, and rushed back to the ship.  I went straight to my berthing, I was late for my watch. In the berthing I found my coworker, who was playing with a new camera.  I avoided him trying to take my picture, in case it became evidence.  Suddenly, my Chief busted into the berthing looking for me, he was mad.  I said I was on my way out to my watch station but I had diarrhea and had to poop first, and I was looking for this chicken bucket in case I had to poop in it on watch ( what the fuck?!?!?! ).  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment