Saturday, March 7, 2015

otaku Raifusutairu

I dreamed I moved into a new apartment.  It was the end of the world, so I didn't pay for it.  I just found an intact building and decided to live here, because it was secure, still had drapes and functioning locks.  It was clean, but no food or water.  I looked into the other apartments in the building and neighboring buildings for anything useful.  Most were decrepit and abandoned but I found one that was filled to the ceiling with garbage, with a walkway inbetween the filth, with flickering lights at the other end.  I walked through the garbage, which were booze bottles and take-out food stuff.  When I found the light, it was from a TV, there was someone playing video games there.  I was surprised to see anybody, and said hello. I knew him, and he said "Whoa! Hey!"  He stood up to shake my hand.  He was drunk and looked embarrassed about it.  He asked if I could give him a tattoo, I was a bit confused, how could he be like this considering the world was wrecked.  I felt pity for him and said "Nah, I haven't been tacking in a long time."  He offered a drink and I told him I haaaaaaaaaas to go now.  We said our goodbyes, which turned into an escape effort, and I went back to my new apartment.  I had found some food and I started to cook some "boil-in-bag" rice and a can of black beans for myself and my son, who came out of a room with his Star Wars "Tattooine Bar" Lego set.  I served him dinner and kissed his head.  I last remember the gratifying feeling you get seeing a child eating, like blissfully unaware and safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment