Monday, August 31, 2015

the volcanos' Clone

I dreamed I took a trip out of the country, I don't know where or for what reason.  I was in a hotel room, it was very tiny.  There was no restroom, and I decided to go and find it so I know where it is.  The hallways were tiny, they seemed to get smaller and smaller till I had to walk sideways through them.  I was dragging something against the walls, I look down and I was wearing a bulky gun belt with an M9 and spare magazines.  I thought "what the hell do I need this for?", went back to my room and left it there.  I found the restroom finally, it was next to a huge winding staircase.  I went up and it opened up into a courtroom, there was a judge sitting at the stand, he was eating breakfast.  I thought wow it's early, I should be getting ready.  I was about to walk back to my room when I saw a friend, he said the sun is gonna rise over this expired volcano, and that I should take some pictures.  We walked back to the courtroom, where there was a huge window.  My friend is Canadian, and has a thick French accent.  He jokingly screams "Are you ready for the glory?! Let's GO!!!".  The sun rose behind what looked like a clone of Shiprock rock, it was confusing.  I took some pictures and thought "no one's gonna believe I was out of the country when all the pictures I took look like home."  Then the judge asked us why we weren't armed, that today we were to fight.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment