Friday, February 27, 2015

the red PJ's

I dreamed I was walking to class, on an unfamiliar campus. It seemed less a campus actually, and more a camp or retreat, but still an institution of education, hard to explain.  The classes were far apart, and getting between classes was a long wilderness hike, my legs were sore.  The day ended, I went back to the (dorm?), which was a single roomed cabin.  There were a couple guys I didn't recognize there, watching a TV placed on the floor, from their sleeping bags.  The room was full of sleeping bags and luggage cases made into makeshift "areas", nothing else except the TV and a queen size bed in the far corner.  The bed was mine, I had all my travel things on it.  Next, I saw a familiar face enter the room, my ex-girlfriend.  It wasn't weird, I had no bad or awkward feelings.  She was happy to see me.  She said classes were crazy, telling me about it as I held a blanket up to cover her from my and the other guys eyes while she changed into a red pair of pajamas.  We laid next to each other watching TV, very "G" rated, then she pushed me playfully, it still did not feel out of place.  She said she felt sleepy and comfortable but asked me to keep talking about my day till she fell asleep.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment