Wednesday, February 5, 2014

bizarre Dream

I felt irritated that everyone wanted to leave, because I had started cooking.  I went to check the food, I don't remember what it was I was cooking so maybe I was also trying to remember what to remember about what the hell I'm doing.  It was in a large pot, boiling on the stove in the kitchen of the house I grew up in.  I opened the lid and found large chunks of white puffy flesh, chunks the size of a soup can each.  I stirred it and looked into the pantry for seasoning and found an alligator carcass hanging from it's head.  The tail was missing and from the wound dripped blood, filling a bucket with maggots (real gross).  So we left in a large black SUV to I don't know what destination or who I'm with on this expedition, but I believe it was a Ford, (haha... Ford Expedition).  When we stopped and I climbed out the backseat, I realize we are at the Anasazi cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde.  I remember not remembering how the hell we got up here in an SUV.  It was sunset and I was feeling intimidated of the campfires and moving shadows that had appeared behind the ruins.  I was also worried that the food would burn, smolder and smoke, mandating the fire department to break down the front door because no one is home, which would be embarrassing.  So, I try to start the vehicle, it wouldn't turn over and the oil light was on.  For some reason, against any good mechanical judgement, I decide that I should immediately change the oil.  I couldn't find the jack so I drove the SUV on top of a Kiva ruins' opening... (I drove the damn thing!)  Then, I climbed down into the Kiva on the crazy looking ladder and unbolted the oil drain bolt, draining oil down the ladder and onto the Kivas' floor, not a f*** given.  I placed the bolt on a stone slab that made up the fire place, so as not to lose it.  Then, the last thing I remember is remembering the gift shop carries motor oil (they don't), and looking through the vehicle for a flashlight to walk down the cliffs in the dark with.

No comments:

Post a Comment