Friday, October 24, 2014

coyotes

I dreamed I was annoyed, severely annoyed, terminally annoyed.  I had a plugged nose, like one side, I made gross noises between breathlessness.  I wanted it out, I plugged one side and blew as hard as I could, and found blood poured out and down my throat, it couldn't drain through my plugged nose.  Now, I hate bloody noses, they freak me out, this is becoming a nightmare.  For some reason, I felt moody, like sexually.  I wanted her, she is here but also a lot of people are in my apartment, annoying.  I felt miserable.  Suddenly there was an accident outside, a loud popping crunch sound.  I looked and a car had wrecked, it also had broken eggs all over it, with shells stained in color like Easter eggs.  Someone in the crowd that had all come out to investigate said it was poison, like a biological attack.  The eggs contained a lingering poison, and breathing it would kill you.  It was scary, I cupped my mouth and went upwind from the wreck.  Everyone screamed and ran, and I felt an urgent panic.  Then came calm, then confidence, I was walking with a group of people, evading the terrorist egging's.  There was mass panic yet I was leading this group of people to safety.  There was a boy, he said "I bet I can get to the top of that hill before you!", and I playfully obliged, I knew the attacks didn't reach there, and that was the safe area I was leading everyone to.  When I started a sprint, I realized the boy had sneakily filled my socks with Legos, making it painful to run.  WTF!?! How... I emptied them into the dirt, and he came back sad, asking why I threw all his toys away.  Like really kid?!? I told him to pick them up and I will carry them in my socks, and when the race commenced again, I didn't put my socks on just ran in my shoes without socks.  He laughed even as I left him so far behind, nearing the top of the hill.  As I was about to crest it and win the race, feeling lighthearted despite events, over the top of the hill a pair of coyotes leaped over at me.  I ducked, yet one landed on my head, bounding back off with sharp little pawed feet insulting my face.  It hurt, like WTF was that!? How rude, I closed my eyes, wincing in pain.  That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment