Sunday, March 23, 2014

the Puck

The first thing I remember is involvement in a science class project or experiment.  I had a partner, and had a feeling about him like yes he's extremely intelligent yet extremely shy, so I'll let him do the project and I'll present it.  I asked him to explain what it was he was doing, he gave me a small black object that had the dimensions of a hockey puck, so I called it "the puck".  He explained that with this technology, there is no gravity or reverse gravity or I wasn't understanding it but I was using it to walk on the ceiling without a flood of blood to my head or my shirt falling down, or up???  Anyway, I next met with a group of people in what looked like a fast food restaurant that had no tables, booths or chairs in it.  Outside was a beach, we were supposed to film our presentation and on the beach was where we were setup to film.  They were having trouble with the camera, which was a camcorder mounted on a naked mannequin where the head is supposed to be.  It toppled over into the sand, and I told them I would clean it up.  They continue to film the project with their smartphones.  I went back inside and there was a television set up on a tall cart, like in school, playing our project to a few spectators.  It showed the ocean, and it also looked like it was filmed in '80's quality.  The ocean was overcast and the water churned, then a spire, obelisk, tower, whatever it's called, pushed out of the water toward the sky, and it was huge.  The top had a face on it which was changing expressions like anger, agony and physical exertion as it rose slowly above the waves.  The other students looked freaked out, and were muttering to each other, "it's not stopping... oh shit it's not stopping...".  My lab partner ran up to me with much urgency, and said he screwed up and needed "the puck".  I gave it to him, and he darted off, I assume to fix it.  Next on the television, on top of the obelisks' face, another face appeared.  It was an upside-down goats head, with spiraling horns.  The obelisk stopped growing, and my lab partner came back.  He said he used "the puck" to make the goat, which was growing against gravity. That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment